Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Minimizing Memorization App Prototype

I've produced a prototype page to allow people to use my minimizing memorization calculator with more ease.

Prototype
Just enter the data as the form requests and click calculate! If you try different values for how many answers you know well, then you can figure out how little you actually have to learn to get the mark you want.

This is the url: http://doless.9k.com/

The calculator tells you the chance of getting at least a certain number right. The math works as I've described in my other post called "Minimizing Memorization."

Sorry for the ads on the calculator's page, they came with the free hosting!

If you have any comments about how I might improve the calculator, please leave them on this post.

UPDATE: The calculator is working well for all values which are not too big to overflow the variables. If that's the case, you'll get NaN% as your answer. That just means that I can't help you for that scenario. I'll try to figure out how to improve the range over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment