Thursday, December 15, 2011

Applet for minimizing memorization

I've been talking to some friends who are far more skilled at programming than I to figure out how to make an applet for the minimizing memorization formula. I know that most people are not as enthusiastic about math as I am, so I want to have a nice GUI where users can enter how many questions are on the exam, how much material is examinable, how many questions they have to choose and what mark they want to get. Then it will just spit out the probability based on a certain amount of studying. Nice and simple... (and I want it to be free).

A good friend of mine created Cold Turkey, which I thought was pretty cool so I asked him what to do to make a GUI. He recommended Java Script, so I'm checking that out now. I'm looking for an easy WYSIWYG Java Script internet thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment